Last chance to submit your best #JDate slogan using #getchosen on IG + Twitter! Prizes include 1 yr free on JDate and a chance to have your slogan featured in our ad campaign! #jewish #funny #ads
@JDate Break out a bottle of Manischewitz and find that dream match! #getchosen
@philajosh@JDate Find the nice Jewish guy or girl you've always wanted to bring home to mom and dad. #getchosen
#amirite? Not too late to submit your #JDate tagline via twitter and Instagram using #getchosen. 1 yr #free on JDate is up for grabs!
@JDate This year on JDate, next year in Jerusalem. #getchosen
@JDate How about "This Tribe won't let you down" #getchosen #cleveland #jewish
@JDate #GetChosen "If I challah at you, will you knish me?"
@JDate ...AND they're JEWISH! #GetChosen
@JDate not just to make your grandma happy #GetChosen
@Mr_Josh_E@JDate So you don't have to explain any more on Passover than the little book requires. #GetChosen
@JDate still no guarantee they will like gefilte fish #GetChosen
@Mr_Josh_E@JDate Do you know how hard it is to find a rabbi who will do a mixed marriage?! #GetChosen
Our new marketing campaign, "Get Chosen," works to emphasize the “J” in JDate by highlighting the cultural experiences only members of the “Chosen people” truly understand. We've had a blast with it, but why should we have all the fun?
Post your best #GetChosen slogans (like the ones shown above) to Twitter and Instagram using the #GetChosen hashtag, and we just might use one of your lines in our new ad campaign!
The best part? If you're chosen to win, we'll give you 1-year free on JDate so you can really #GetChosen!
Make sure to follow us on:
“GET CHOSEN” CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE CONTEST: The “Get Chosen” contest(“Contest”) is designed to give Entrants (“Entrants”) the opportunity to submit a tagline (the “Tagline”) that may be selected to be included in an advertising campaign. The Prize will be awarded to the Entrant who submits the best entry as determined by the judges in accordance with these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence (“Entrants”). Void where prohibited by law. The following individuals are not eligible: (a) employees of Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies; and (b) members of the immediate family of a person in (a) and/or those living in the same household as a person in (a). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: This Contest begins on April 23, 2014 7:00 am Pacific Time and ends on May 9, 2014 11:59 pm Pacific Time (“Contest Period”). To enter, Entrant must submit the Tagline via Twitter or Instagram (the “Sites”) by sharing the Tagline and using the hashtag #GetChosen (the “Submission”). Submissions must be submitted during the Contest Period. Sponsor’s clock is the official clock for the Contest. The judging period is between May 12, 2014 and May 14, 2014. The winner will be announced on May 16, 2014. Although Submissions using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified, Sponsor or its designated representatives reserve the right to disqualify any Submission that does not conform to these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not notify Entrant whether the Submission has been disqualified. Limit one Submission per person during the Contest Period. By entering the Contest, Entrants understand that all Submissions may be used by Sponsor and its designees as set forth herein.
4. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Each Submission must include an original, unpublished Tagline of up to 20 words. Information and photos from Entrant’s JDate profile will also be considered part of the Submission. Each Submission must also comply with the following:
(a) Each Submission must not exceed 20 words.
(b) The maximum length of each Submission must not exceed the length by the Sites.
(c) Each Submission must be provided in a format accepted by the Sites.
(d) The Submission must be Entrant’s own original work, created solely by Entrant; must not have been previously published, released or distributed in any form; must not have won any award; and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
(e) The Submission must not contain or reference any names, products or services of any company or entity or any third party trademarks, logos, trade dress or promotion of any brand, product or service.
(f) Entrant is solely responsible for obtaining, prior to submitting the Submission, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the Submission by Sponsor in accordance with these Official Rules.
(g) Submissions that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, or Submissions that otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material may not be submitted and may be disqualified at any time in Sponsor’s sole and unfettered discretion.
(h) The Submission must not contain any personally identifiable information of any person other than the Entrant. Should the Entrant include personally identifiable information about the Entrant the Submission, Entrant acknowledges and agrees that such information will be disclosed publicly and Entrant is solely responsible for any consequences thereof.
(i) Entrant may not be, nor may Entrant work with parties in conjunction with Entrant’s Submission who are: 1) represented under contract (e.g., by a talent agent or manager) that would limit or impair Sponsor’s ability to display Entrant’s Submission in any media form; 2) subject to an acting or modeling contract that would make the Entrant’s appearance in the Submission a violation of any third-party rights; or 3) under any other contractual relationship, including but not limited to guild and/or union memberships, that may prevent Sponsor from being able to use the Submission worldwide in all media in perpetuity on a royalty-free basis, without any payment or fee obligations.
(j) Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any Submission that it believes violates or potentially violates any of the foregoing requirements or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules. The decisions of Sponsor on this and all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and binding.
(k) Entrants agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, that it may sustain from any breach of a representation or warranty made by the Entrant or the use of any rights granted by the Entrant to Sponsor hereunder. Entrant agrees to unconditionally release and hold BrightKit harmless from any liability associated with the Contest.
5. JUDGING: All entries will be judged by the Sponsor, based on the following criteria: Composition of material provided (50%) and Appropriateness to Contest Theme (50%). Decisions of judges are final and binding. Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail. If Sponsor cannot locate a potential winner within 3 days of attempted notification, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be Three (3) prizes (“Prize”) awarded, each consisting of the following:
- A chance to have Entrant’s
idea be part of a JDate advertising campaign.
- Winners may be included in post-media opportunities.
- One (1) year free subscription access on JDate.
Approximate retail value: $300.00
Prize does not include transportation.All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner. ALL TAXES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS.
7. PRIZE CONDITIONS: Specifics of the Prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. There is no guarantee that an Entrant’s Tagline will be used as a part of a JDate advertising campaign even if the Entrant’s Tagline is selected and the Entrant is awarded the Prize. No substitution or transfer of a Prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable. Prize cannot be transferred by winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of prize by winner. If a Prize element is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner, and no additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor has no responsibility for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the Prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The Prize is awarded without warranty of any kind from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation. Sponsor does not conduct background checks or otherwise screen the Entrants and other members on JDate and shall not be held responsible for any actions or inactions of any participant or member.
8. GRANT OF RIGHTS: All Entrants grant the Sponsor and the right to display their Submissions for purposes of this Contest and for any other purposes in Sponsor’s discretion. Entrants also grant Sponsor the right to display their Submissions anywhere, via any medium for advertising, promotional and other purposes. Winners hereby grant Sponsor a royalty free license, without geographic or time limitation, to display Entrant’s Submission for promotional advertising relating purposes or any other purpose in any and all media. Winners agree to sign any documents that may be necessary to affect the assignment of the licensing rights.
9. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
(a) Releases and Affidavits
As a condition of receiving the Prize, potential winners must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) calendar days of the date stated on the Prize notice. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
By participating in this Contest all Entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to Entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their participation in this Contest (or related activities) or their acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
Except where prohibited, Entrants hereby grant the Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, voices, opinions, biographical information, photographs and any video recording in connection and not in connection with their Submission for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may reject any Submission, if in Sponsor's sole judgment, the Entrant has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter or participate. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the account is assigned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the Prize.
10. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION: Your Submission and all other personally identifiable information(the “Information”) you provide will be used for the administration of this Contest in accordance with these rules. By participating in this Contest all Entrants agree that Sponsor and other third party service providers can use the Information to enable and disable participation and in a non-personally identifiable manner for statistical purposes.
11. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in the County of Los Angeles, California.
12. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
13. WINNERS' LIST: A copy of the winners’ list may be obtained by sending a written request to: Spark Networks USA, LLC. 11150 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025, ATTN: Get Chosen Contest postmarked between May 17, 2014 and June 2, 2014 and received by June 9, 2014.
14. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Contest is Spark Networks USA, LLC, 11150 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
15. DISCLAIMER: Brightkit, Twitter, Inc. and Instagram, LLC do not endorse, sponsor or recommend this promotion or any other products and services offered by Spark Networks USA, LLC.